Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Parties, dinner and fancy dessert!

In a funny twist of fate, Paul is good friends with the son of someone I knew back in high school. His sister and I were good friends and he was always "little brother".  So funny how worlds collide.  I knew their parents well so when I heard of a 50th wedding anniversary open house, we had to go.  The kids loved the cake and nuts.  I loved getting to see people I haven't seen in forever!  No pictures of Paul because he was busy messing around with his buddy during the party.

We left the party and headed out to the club for dinner.  Lots of smiles.


Lillie abstained from the children's menu and instead got very excited when the waitress said the soup of the day was chili.  She ordered a bowl of chili and a side salad.  Love this girl.

We took Peter home to get him to bed and I took the bigs out for a fancy dessert at one of our favorite places.  Elements Tea and Wine has excellent tea, wine, food and dessert choices. They thought this was pretty cool.

 Awesome desserts!

Fun day with yummy food....I call it a win.

No comments:

Post a Comment